“Being” (being.com) is a brand new way to help people connect, share and experience the world we love.
1. B.S. or M.S. Computer Science with 4+ years in relevant work experience.
2. 3+ years of experience in PHP、MySQL、Nginx、Linux and independent Web application developing experience.
4. Familiarity with HTTP and Socket.
5. 3+ years of experience in defining & managing web service API contracts using REST.
6. Object Oriented Programming development experience.
7. Passionate about new software technology.
8. Team work and strong communication skills.
1. Experience in developing open source.
2. Experience in design high concurrency and high availability web service.
3. Familiarity with distributed storage.
4. Familiarity with Go.
1. B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
2. 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ with Cocoa.
3. Familiarity with multithreading and common design patterns.
4. 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
5. Independent research and coding ability.
6. Team work and strong communication skills.
1. Experience in developing open source code.
2. Familiarity with instant massage system.
3. Familiarity with Swift.
1. Responsible for Being mobile product functional design and update.
2. Drive Being web product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
3. Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
1. 3+ years product management or product design experience in mobile applications and independent product management experience.
2. Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired.
3. Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products.
4. Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
5. Exceptional organizational, analytical and execution skills.
1. Familiarity with social or travel mobile products.
2. Entrepreneurial and self motivation.
1. Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our mobile product.
2. Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant.
3. Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams.
4. Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
1. BS/MS in Visual Design, Industrial Design or related field.
2. Experience in building and shipping applications or software.
3. Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work.
1. 3+ years of product design experience with successful cases.
2. Full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.